Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation, Inc. is a well-established therapy provider in the Clermont community and its surrounding areas, owned and operated by a Doctor of Physical Therapy. We continue to grow in both our out-patient PT clinic settings and our home visits for PT/OT/ST and wound care. Our goal is to become a patient’s therapy “provider,” helping them through all aspects of life. We are unique for the emphasis we place on continuity of care with our patients. We stay with them from their original clinic visit and follow them as needed to their home, Independent, or Assisted Living Facility.
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
This is a non-remote position and will include local travel depending on events and sales calls.
Mobility Rehabilitation’s Marketing/Community Liaison position includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Client Relations: You will be speaking with new and returning customers to set up any therapy care needed, whether in the clinic or home setting.
- Partner Relations: You will be meeting new healthcare partners in Clermont and surrounding communities to grow and maintain mutually beneficial relationships which will help our current and future patients.
- Events: You will be involved in events throughout the community, both patient and healthcare partner-based. You will also establish new events which help lead to the conversion of new patients and education on therapy, and what we do, as a whole.
- Sales Calls: You will call upon new leads to see how we can best work together for their patients. Sales calls may include local physicians, hospitals, rehabs, and other healthcare professionals.
- Reputation Building: You will help build and maintain Mobility Rehab’s strong and ethical reputation through your personal work, social media efforts, email marketing, and review management systems.
- Education: You will continually educate patients, families, healthcare partners, and the community about who we are, what we do, and what makes us unique to this area.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree to be considered for this position.
- Having a background in the healthcare industry is not required but a plus.
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a physical therapists owned and operated company. We are a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.
We focus on patients as a whole person, not just the body part where they are experiencing pain. This allows us to understand the impact of patients' injuries or conditions and the best methods to treat them. We are dedicated to restoring our patients' maximum function.