We are searching for a talented and professional Communications Coordinator to join our dynamic Marketing Team. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will work within the Marketing Team to increase awareness of We Insure and implement clear and effective communication to internal teams and external customers through various distribution channels.
The successful candidate will be a creative and skilled communicator and play an integral role in promoting the brand’s voice. In this role, the responsibilities will be diverse, challenging, and in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic, organized, creative, and self-motivated to join our busy marketing and communications department.
Marketing Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create marketing collateral for various distribution avenues including email, social, print, and web
- Position content for optimal reception per diverse audiences
- Produce various marketing materials including emails, brochures, press releases, bios, event announcements, leadership speeches, and newsletters
- Monitor distribution channels for maximum exposure
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations
- Plan and implement an internal communication calendar
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand guidelines
- Identify and resolve any issues with content in a timely and professional manner
- Compose and distribute updates for internal and external announcements
- Manage weekly newsletter for internal communication
- Lead monthly webinar updates
- Coordinate and execute social media campaigns and ensure alignment with an overall mission
- Manage social media editorial calendar and compose valuable and shareable content
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence
- Monitor and increase social media engagement
- Deliver exceptional marketing and communications support to internal departments and field as needed
- Work with new franchisees on developing a captivating agency bio for digital profiles
- Teach and encourage marketing resources for the field to use
- Gain knowledge of all marketing resources through cross-training in order to effectively answer and serve in a timely manner
- Be knowledgeable of branding and marketing compliance for monitoring the field
- BA Degree in Marketing preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in marketing
- Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and strong editing skills
- Comfortable with presenting to a large audience
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A customer-centric attitude
- Creative, organized, and strong internal drive to exceed expectations
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with departments and vendors
- Proficient in MS Office, web platforms, and various social media applications
- Experience with email marketing software and design programs
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you. For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.