RE/MAX Unlimited - Team Christine
Experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinator/Client Care Specialist needed for a Top-Producing Real Estate Team serving the Bartow, Cherokee, Cobb and Paulding County areas.
Proficiency with computers, technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are important skills for this position.
Close attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients.
We need a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media, who can manage a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from beginning to end.
Based on level of experience – compensation is approximately $35,000/yr with bonuses based on performance.
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Great interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and keen attention to detail are required
- Create and print up-scale marketing presentation materials, in both digital and printed formats
- Oversee all listing and buyer marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Create and publish posts on Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Create and place informational active links on Team's websites
- Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the campaign, developing and executing all ads, and analyzing ad performance and results
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from the primary agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Work with preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Experience in the real estate industry is required
- Online and offline computer proficiency required in MS Office apps, including Publisher and PowerPoint
- Experienced and creative writer and graphic designer for marketing materials, client presentations, and fluent in all Social Media formats
- Experience in Canva, TopProducer or similar CRM programs, and FMLS-GAMLS is a plus
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
$35,000 per year
About RE/MAX Unlimited - Team Christine
- Top-Producing Team serving Buyers and Sellers in the Bartow, Cherokee, Cobb, and Paulding County areas since 1995
- Successfully completing over 50 Buyer and Seller transactions per year
- Position is based primarily from the Team's remote office location in Cartersville
- Experienced applicants will find a full-time position that is challenging and always changing, and a supportive, flexible and positive Team environment
- You'll earn a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and performance based bonus incentives
- Paid Holidays, Vacation/Sick Days