Publicity For Good
Publicity For Good is a purpose-driven PR firm that works with food, beverage, beauty, and fashion brands to increase their public visibility and promote their positive impact on society. We strive to create meaningful connections between our clients and their audience while also creating a better world for all.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Assistant to support our team in promoting our clients' brands and increasing their visibility. The Marketing Assistant will assist with a range of tasks, including social media management, content creation, email marketing, event planning, managing YouTube and podcast channels, and creating monthly blog posts and other content for Publicity For Good. This person will also have an understanding of paid traffic and PPC, know how to integrate PR into marketing, have experience with backlinks, UTM links, and affiliate marketing, and support all trade shows with marketing. Additionally, the Marketing Assistant will create year-long marketing plans to support Publicity For Good in reaching its sales goals, join client calls as needed to support the PR strategy with marketing, create all UTM links for all client campaigns, and monthly measure clients' web traffic.
- Develop and execute social media content plans for our client's brands
- Manage YouTube and podcast channels, including scheduling and uploading content
- Write monthly blog posts and other content for Publicity For Good's website and social media channels
- Optimize blog content for SEO, including backlinks and UTM links, and track performance metrics
- Understand and execute paid traffic and PPC campaigns to integrate with PR efforts
- Coordinate and execute marketing and promotional events for our clients, including trade shows
- Provide marketing support for all trade shows
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the team to develop innovative marketing strategies and tactics
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to identify new opportunities for our clients
- Have experience with affiliate marketing and understand how to integrate it with PR efforts
- Create year-long marketing plans to support Publicity For Good in reaching its sales goals
- Present marketing plans to the CEO for approval
- Support the team with administrative tasks as needed
- Join client calls as needed to support the PR strategy with marketing
- Create all UTM links for all client campaigns
- Monthly measure clients' web traffic
- Manage the company's paid marketing strategy
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in marketing and or digital marketing
- Results driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms, digital marketing tools, and video and audio editing software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with SEO and content management for blogs, including backlinks and UTM links
- Understanding of paid traffic and PPC, and how to integrate PR into marketing efforts
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing and how to integrate it with PR efforts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for purpose-driven brands in the food, beverage, beauty, and fashion industries
About Publicity For Good
Publicity For Good (PFG) is a communications firm that provides high-level, disruptive publicity and social media services for its wide array of purpose-driven clients in the food, beverage, and beauty industry. Founded in 2016 by Heather DeSantis, former Miss Ohio International, celebrated publicist, and Forbes 30 Under 30 nominee. PFG has built a reputation as the country’s number one PR agency for CPG brands that have social good causes built into their DNA.
PFG is a counter-culture PR firm that is committed to helping purpose-driven brands grow, increase their ROI, and make more impact so they can continue doing good work.
We are an entrepreneurial-minded pr firm and the position is full-time working virtually.
We are looking for dedicated people to fully commit to our company. Are you willing to dedicate yourself if it is something you believe in?