We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Collaborate with team to create marketing digital/print materials needed for launch and ongoing marketing exposure, ensuring that all marketing tasks are executed seamlessly in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with new technology, strategies, tactics, and content trends in real estate and other related marketing and digital industries.
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
Native was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA, and MBA Alumna. She achieved Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The brokerage is tech-savvy and excellent at what they do - showing Californians that they can have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Their concierge model of business provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches, and professional athletes all across the state.