West Coast Franchise Law
West Coast Franchise Law helps franchisees get deals done! Our firm provides legal advice on leasing, real estate development, title work, franchise documents, complex multi-year deals with franchisors, and partnership agreements.
This full-time position offers an opportunity to work directly with the Owner. The Marketing Coordinator’s primary goal is to perform the tasks required to fulfill the firm’s marketing plan. He/she directs the creation of content and posting on social media, coordinates the distribution of newsletters, organizes events, and performs a variety of other client relationship management tasks. The Marketing Coordinator must be detail-oriented, creative, responsible, and highly motivated to form and create lasting relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Drafts content for the website and regular social media posts; edits content written by others
- Tracks new client leads and sources on a regular basis utilizing CRM and other tools/spreadsheets; perform monthly analysis of the cost of acquisition and ROI of marketing spend
- Works with Owner and virtual assistant to coordinate calls with referral sources
- Works collaboratively with Owner to plan for upcoming marketing activities, plan travel and attendance at conferences
- Works with outsourced vendors to post videos
- Works with Owner to research and coordinate guests for podcasts
- Coordinates the content creation, printing, and distribution of monthly newsletters with vendor
- Plans and coordinates webinar presentations
- Coordinates mailings and emails to referral sources and clients such as holiday cards/gifts, firm announcements, thank you notes
- Performs other marketing projects and advertising campaigns per the annual marketing plan
- Seeks to gain and publicize firm and attorney awards and other recognitions; Devises strategies to obtain client reviews and monitors online reviews and comments
- Works in collaboration with website/SEO vendor to improve content, presence, and effectiveness
- Collaborates with the Owner to create the annual marketing plan and budget
- 3 years of experience in marketing/communications/social media
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience with social media platforms, website SEO, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, CRM software
- Familiarity with the legal industry and terminology
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication is preferred
$40,000 - $60,000
About West Coast Franchise Law
We get hired because we take time to listen to clients' needs, concerns and goals and we understand their businesses. We take a collaborative approach with our clients, opposing counsel, our staff, and our vendors. Our clients are typically looking for multi-unit franchise opportunities and need our assistance with purchasing or selling franchised businesses, real estate sales, and acquisitions, leasing, development, title work, reviewing franchise documents, negotiating complex multi-year deals with franchisors, and counseling on and writing up partnership agreements.