Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
Our company is proud of our ability to deliver comprehensive and highly-adaptable services to our clients. Our residential clients trust us to find them beautiful homes and apartments. Commercial clients know they can charge us to deal with complicated contracts and deals. Our property management services run the gamut from keeping multi-family homes in good shape to improving condominium residents’ lives.