Rate Leaf, Inc.
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Rate Leaf, Inc.
Rate Leaf doesn't just finance homes—we build communities. We are a mortgage brokerage firm located in North Miami, with over 15 years of experience. We compare rates among lenders to find our clients the best mortgage rates in today's market.
Rate Leaf's goal is unique: revitalizing the South Florida community by putting the power back into the homeowner’s hands. It’s time to move past the sky-high rent rates and plan long term for your future. We’re not just here to help you buy your first home. We're here to help you refinance your loan, and adapt to the curve balls that life throws at you. We’re here to help build a community.