Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our energetic team in efforts to build the best brand. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Available 2-3 days per week in our office - this is not a remote position
- Be a self-starter - you will have the autonomy to grow our brand!
$17- $18 hourly
About Real Estate Team
Our successful real estate team helps buyers & sellers maximize their position in the real estate market. We are a group of dedicated agents and administrative staff passionate about the industry and helping our clients fulfill their goals!