Reed Estate Group at RE/MAX FIRST
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
$12 - $14 hourly
About Reed Estate Group at RE/MAX FIRST
The Reed Estate Group will provide our clients with unmatched customer service. We will use our expertise, tools, and technology to navigate our clients through the real estate experience creating life-long raving fans. The Reed Estate group is also committed to bringing out the best in our agents and staff by creating a positive, productive work environment that creates success for everyone. Real Estate isn't easy, but we make it fun!