Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Real Estate license preffered
About Brian Burds Home Selling Team
Brian Burds Home Selling Team is part of a global online brokerage that’s powered by top agents and cutting-edge technology.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or have a team, or you’re thinking about a career in real estate, we offer every agent the unique opportunity to become a shareholder in their own company, and celebrate the company’s financial success.