Kimberly Austin Properties
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Kimberly Austin Properties
We believe in building careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living and we do everything in our power to make sure it happens. Our agents make more money and have more fun doing it because of the resources that we provide. On average an agent that joins our team will make over $ 150,000 in their first year.