Bishop Arts Theatre
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the team, you’ll lead with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
About Bishop Arts Theatre
Bishop Arts Theatre Center is an award-winning, multicultural theatre company with IRC 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. Our mission is to cultivate a diverse and vibrant arts community committed to social impact while creating opportunities for local and emerging artists to develop new, contemporary, and lasting works that celebrate the diversity and resiliency of our community.