Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
30000 - 38000 yearly
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We are a top team with buyer and listing agents, creative support team AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our entrepreneurial team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.