Reeds Real Estate
Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Intern opportunities are available.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Solid understanding of Google Adwords, SEO, pay per click, email systems, public relations & brand messaging required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
$10 - $20 hourly
About Reeds Real Estate
Reeds Real Estate is a family-owned company that focuses on growing their award winning service with more real estate advisors. Their mission is to change lives by helping customers achieve their heart's desire. Their vision is to be the best place to work, the best place to buy and sell real estate, and to give their best to their community. Their values are to serve. Because they live out their values, Reeds Real Estate has been selected by Best of Chesapeake Award in Real Estate Agents category by the Chesapeake Award Program for 4 years consecutively. As a result of their heart for serving their best to their community, Reeds Real Estate is always looking to grow and expand their team of real estate advisors who share their values of serving their clients and putting their interest upon their own. Reeds Real Estate believes that serving their clients is more about making their clients happy and delivering 5 star service versus the money they're expecting to gain.