The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of marketing professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Advanced knowledge of current market trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
$36,000 - $42,000 yearly
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!