E3 Realty & Loans
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the VP of Marketing with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Manage all social profiles/platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TickTok ect.
- Upload/publish all social posts (videos, photos, captions, optimizations, etc.)
- Maintain cross-platform brand continuity (fonts, colors, photos, naming conventions, URLs, usernames, etc.)
- Maintain website (blog entries, featured content, links, etc.)
- Manage/collect online reviews (Google My Business, Zillow, Yelp, et al.)
- Produce/distribute weekly email newsletter. Manage list accuracy.
- Oversee cross-platform analytics (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Construct/publish social and search digital advertisements (audience targeting/retargeting, PPC, etc.)
- Manage direct/private messages
- Coordinate/complete postcard/mailer distribution
- Monitor online reputation/effectiveness (Google Alerts, SenderScore, domain authority, Facebook/Google account reprimands, etc.)
- Manage all digital profiles/pages (third-party search portals, agent directories, online profiles, etc.)
- Promote/manage events (client parties, community events, sponsorships, etc.)
- Oversee all video content (pre-production, production, and post-production)
- Source/manage PR opportunities (podcasts, panels, etc.)
- Manage all third-party marketing vendors
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
About E3 Realty & Loans
We are an all-encompassing Real Estate & Finance Firm with over 20 years of combined Real Estate, Finance and Marketing expertise. Our team consists of Empowered professionals who Elevate the lives of their clients by providing exceptional knowledge and strategy no one else can deliver. We Enrich local communities through volunteer work and giving back a percentage of each transaction.
At E3 Realty and Loans we value individuality and authenticity. We feel we can support each other and our business at unparalleled levels when we can embrace who we truly are. Our relationships naturally extend beyond work because we’re immersed in the desire for everyone to be successful— and we actually like each other! Our company culture is not only work and training events but also family parties, vacations, dinners, and friendly competitions. This is what culture means to E3.