The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
MARKETING ASSISTANT/TRANSACTION COORDINATOR
Our growing Real Estate Team is looking to hire a talented person who is detailed oriented and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, positive thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must.
If this sounds like a position in which you would excel, we would love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate.
- Prepare marketing brochures, postcards, social media and email marketing for property listings
- Manage showing feedback logs and communicate feedback results
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to make sure the correct documents are distributed to co-agents, lenders and attorneys, maintaining the related transactions file and providing continuous updates to all parties involved in the transaction
- Request, review and manage after transaction marketing plans
- Fill-In as needed with administrative duties to support team members
- Assist in client appreciation event planning
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Technology Savvy in Microsoft products, Social Media, GMAIL/GOOGLE
- Adapts to change easily and completes work in a timely manner
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- Lives within 15 miles of Duluth, GA.
$14.00-$15.00 per hour plus quarterly production bonus
About The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center
The Vallee Team at RE/MAX Center is one of the TOP real estate teams in Gwinnett County. Our team currently has five Agents and we are growing. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best real estate sales experience. We believe in supporting each other to reach our goals as a team.