Love selling a brand? We need you! Lovera Realty is looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing and social media to join our dynamic and fast growing real estate team in Orlando, FL.
The Social Media Marketing position is responsible for generating traffic to new and existing home communities by creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities; creating content and managing social media channels; maintaining inventory of collateral materials; planning events, meetings and trade shows; developing and maintaining new community launch timeline. You will be intimately involved in helping our agency communicate the value we bring to the community.
Our Social Media Marketing Expert will be responsible for building and executing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to help expand our brand. You will be responsible for strategizing, executing and managing a variety of Facebook ad campaigns from beginning to end. Responsibilities will include conceptualizing the campaign, developing and executing all ads and analyzing ad performance and results. We want a highly productive social media guru!
We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
• Ensures that company messages and materials are accurate and consistent
• Creates, delivers, edits and optimizes marketing materials and advertising campaigns
• Executes new community launch including signage and events
• Prepares weekly sales reports
• Edits and maintains social content for communities
• Post and maintain all listings in MLS
• Coordinate all services for listings
• Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics
• Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates
• Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
• Event planning/coordination
• Arrange all closing gifts and events
• Create and develop a variety of Facebook ads
• Establish all marketing for team events, open houses and new listings
• Plan and organize all team events and market across all social media channels
• B.S./B.A. in Marketing or related majors
• Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management in an agency or real estate sales environment
• Possesses a proven track record of sales/marketing performance
• Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
• Highly proficient with marketing concepts
• Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest and largest real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our team values are Land, Opportunity, Vision, Execution, Real, Acquisitions. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.