Do you want to play an integral role in leading an office and growing a business? Are you a customer-focused administrator who LOVES exceeding Client expectations? Look no further, we have an excellent job opportunity for you!
Our client is a successful real estate agent in San Francisco looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to be the sole administrator responsible for a wide range of tasks. You will “own” this job and “take the reins”. Your responsibilities will play a substantial role in clearing away distractions so that your Agent can focus on generating new business and closing sales. Our ideal candidate will benefit from the unique professional growth opportunities this position offers.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 *Potential to earn bonus income
Benefits: 2+ weeks of paid time-off (12 business days) per year, accrued monthly at one day per month after 3-month probationary period
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week, M-F, flexible hours (but generally 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.), flexibility on evenings and weekends is a plus.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Manage and execute promotional activities, using traditional, social and interactive media to support prospecting, new listings, client loyalty, referral networks
• Handle all database management and help scale operations to effectively grow the business
• Project manage events, including property showings and business building initiatives
• Act as the right-hand for this Agent and provide an executive level of administrative support that keeps the Agent focused on client interaction and transaction generation
• Familiar with the basics of the residential real estate industry or you are able to learn and absorb new information and want to grow within the industry
• Real estate experience assisting a real estate team and/or supporting a busy Entrepreneur is preferred, but not required
• An Active CA real estate license is preferred but not required
• 1+ years of marketing experience developing advertising and promotional materials is required
• Must be fluent in InDesign and related Adobe creative suite of applications
• Must be fluent in Contactually, or similar CRM software applications
• Tech-savvy with social media (required) and capturing video content (preferred)
• Extraordinary organizational and project management skills
• Detail-focused, meticulous, process-oriented, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Team player, thrives in a small and collegial office, implements systems and processes to aid the flow of the business
• Self-starter, highly adaptable, and creative
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional etiquette and finesse especially over the phone
• Solution-oriented and anticipates needs, service-focused
• Professional demeanor with some experience working with high-net-worth clients
• Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Key Software Proficiency:
• Adobe Acrobat
• Adobe In-Design
• CRM Programs (such as Contactually)
• Video production (content creation and posting experience)
• Social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
• Google calendar, docs, and sheets
You MUST reside in San Francisco and within a 30-minute commute. You have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com