Group 46:10 Network
WANTED In Tempe, Arizona
Real Estate Marketing Assistant (Non-Sales Position)
Terrific opportunity with GROUP 46:10 NETWORK - a technology-driven real estate company. For 3 years in a row Group 46:10 has been named one of the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends Top 1,000 Real Estate Teams in the United States.
$30,000 - $40,000+ PER YEAR (with advancement opportunity)
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in marketing, design and project-management.
- You have strong graphic design and editing skills utilizing programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint and more.
- You understand WordPress and basic website design.
- You are passionate about the work you put out, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- Develop strategies specific to various social media channels, track the metrics and integrate the best tools and practices on those platforms.
- Design and improve on existing marketing pieces, strategies and brochures.
- Assist with general marketing needs.
- Create and design presentations, logos and other marketing materials.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
$30,000 - $40,000/year
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.