Fineman Suarez, Inc.
The Marketing Assistant will work directly with the CEO to develop and execute all facets of creative development, marketing plan implementation and project management for all Fineman Suarez marketing initiatives.
- Campaign tactics: social media, brand awareness, direct marketing, media placement and advertising, grassroots engagement
Marketing Plan Development + Implementation:
- Support the development of marketing launch campaigns
- Manage the comprehensive implementation of those plans, including management of timelines
- Manage vendor/partner service providers from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Plan, organize, execute and attend events (some evenings and/or weekends required)
- Coordinate with third party service providers, as needed
- Manage and direct partners to support marketing strategies, provide information updates and to develop tools in accordance with our stated timelines and budgets
- Measure and track effectiveness of campaigns
- Lead the effort to develop project and campaign reports for management
- Champion the process of coordinating with several key departments to gather the necessary work product for marketing launches and ensure that launches happen by deadline
- Social media expert, familiar with and adept at utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes
(SEO,Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and re-targeting, etc)
- Able to see projects through from inception to execution with limited oversight
- Exceeds at managing multiple complex marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its goals
- Proficient in utilizing tracking and measuring tools and be capable of compiling clear and concise reports for upper management
- Highly proficient in excel
- Effective in time management and is diligent and timely in completing projects
$50,000 - $70,000 based on experience and skill level
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.