Fineman Suarez, Inc.
The Real Estate Marketing Assistant/Coordinator will work directly with the Marketing Director and CEO to develop strategy and plan tactical execution of the company’s marketing initiatives. This includes digital and tangible cross-functional asset production for all upcoming and active campaigns.
We are a tirelessly dedicated, driven and passionate award-winning team, ranked in the top 1% of all realtors worldwide. This position offers advancement and growth opportunity within the company.
Position is available immediately for the right candidate. Located in modern Marina del Rey office.
Compensation: $42,000 - $50,000 - Depends heavily on experience
- Campaign tactics: Social media, brand awareness, direct and email marketing, media placement and advertising, grassroots engagement
Marketing Strategy and Development:
- Support the development of marketing launch campaigns
- Manage the comprehensive implementation of those plans, including management of timelines
- Manage vendor/partner service providers from concept to completion with minimal supervision
- Plan, organize, execute and attend events (some evenings and/or weekends required)
- Coordinate with third party service providers, as needed
- Manage and direct partners to support marketing strategies, provide information updates to develop tools in accordance with our stated timelines and budgets
- Measure and track effectiveness of campaigns
- Lead the effort to develop project and campaign reports for management
- Champion the process of coordinating with several key departments to gather the necessary work product for marketing launches and ensure that launches happen by their respective deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a MUST
- Meticulous attention to detail is a MUST
- At least one year Real estate industry experience is required
- Social media expert, familiar with and adept at utilizing various social media platforms for marketing purposes (SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, re-targeting, etc)
- Able to multitask and work in fast paced environment while staying organized
- Able to see projects through from inception to execution with limited oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to effectively formulate and execute marketing campaigns to help the company in achieving its goals
- Proficient in utilizing tracking and measuring tools and be capable of compiling clear and concise reports for upper management
- Highly proficient in numbers and excel
- Effective in time management and is diligent and timely in completing projects
- Prefer candidate to live within in West Los Angeles or within 20 miles of the office
$42,000 - $50,000 based on experience and skill level
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.