Tend Home Team
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Video editing and tracking
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Tend Home Team
Here at the Tend Home Team we have found that when we make our only goal, that of making others around us better off than they were before they met us, then everything else just falls in line. This simple mindset protects us from the status quo in real estate, and keeps us obsessed with results.
One of the greatest places on earth to work. The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the
opportunity for growth is unmatched.