The Reynolds Team at Compass
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing director with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Website admin and design- updating content, creating pages, creating landing pages, etc.
- Help agents convert docs and assist with any marketing needs
- Set up and keep up-to-date with various websites with agent/team info, ex Bomb Bomb, Realtor.com, Zillow, BoomTown, various referral websites
- New agent onboarding and profile creation-writing bio, adding a photo, bio, and info to newly created accounts and websites, ordering business cards/signs/name badge/etc.
- Create listing brochures
- Add listing photos to MLS, write up a description, and add videos to our marketing channels
- Assist agents with setup and questions with their social media
- Virtual staging of misc. listing photos
- Create Postcard Mailings for farming, just listed, and just sold
- Create mailers for agents when requested - get a mailing list, print and mail letters
- E-blasts and e-newsletters
- Write articles, blogs, and press releases for newspapers and other media outlets
- Design, order, and coordinate installation of large listing signs
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Must be proficient in Indesign and familiar with Canva-type design platforms and photo editing software such as photoshop. Word, Excel, etc
- 1 Year Experience Preferred
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Reynolds Team at Compass
The Reynolds Team has partnered with Compass, which is the #1 Independent Real Estate Brokerage in sales volume nationwide. Our team is tech-forward supporting our agents and staff to serve our clients! Proudly serving home buyers and sellers in Vero Beach, Sebastian, and Hutchinson Island since 2006! Our Team can be defined as having SYNERGY – meaning “together with” or “united.” When synergistic parts work together, they accomplish more than they could alone. Our team is designed to allow our sales associates to do what they do best, “work with/service their clients” and lots of them. Our leadership team takes on all the administrative duties that tend to bog down the sales associate from producing.
Our team also fuels the sales associates with lead generation so that the burden is not 100% on the sales associate, which allows them to have a full sales pipeline and to provide service to their clients at a high level!