VM Gokea Law Group PLLC
Do you have skills in marketing and an interest in the legal industry? If so, we are looking for you. Our legal team is seeking an experienced legal marketing assistant to help our firm continue to grow. You’ll work with the team to develop winning digital and offline advertising strategies to promote our services, so the community knows we’re their go-to choice for their legal needs. If you’re a highly-motivated professional who brings their creative ideas to work every day, we want you to come grow with us. Apply today!
- Implement digital marketing campaigns with the team by creating email, social media, and online advertising content that will generate maximum online visibility and drum up new business for the legal firm
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation, continuously follow the latest market trends, and suggest ideas for optimization
- Take responsibility for all print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc. all copywriting and image creation to ensure the firm maintains its brand integrity
- Make a winning marketing plan that promotes our legal firm
- Oversee social media and website, mailing lists, data analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- Must have very strong written and verbal marketing communication skills
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity - basic graphic design skills are a plus
About VM Gokea Law Group PLLC
VM Gokea - The Inheritance Lawyer is a fast growing law firm with offices in Manhattan and Southampton, NY, helping families protect their kids and their assets before it's too late. We create Wills, Trusts, we represent families in Elder Law matters and Probate when a loved one passes away.
Our law firm functions based on policies and procedures with clear parameters for each position and many opportunities for growth. We are looking for team members who work well in a collegial, fast paced environment ready to learn and grow with our firm.