DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, PA
It’s an exciting time to work at DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, P.A.! The law firm is currently building a state-of-the-art two-story building to meet the growing needs of clients, staff, and community partners. The innovative Marketing Department has up-to-date video equipment and software, a full-size video studio, recently renovated offices and a great group of people with whom to work. This is an entry-level position with training provided and opportunities for growth. If you have a positive attitude, are a team player, love creative problem-solving, and making people happy—this could be a great career opportunity for you!
If you can check off the following, we’d love to speak with you:
- Have an attention to detail and are well-organized.
- Have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Have strong problem-solving and excellent communication skills (including written, verbal, and listening).
- Have proficient technical computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, and PowerPoint).
- Enjoy making and following checklists.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Are a “people” person and can work cooperatively with diverse individuals.
- Have a polite, professional, positive demeanor with the ability to be a team player.
- Have the ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Have the ability to take initiative, be resourceful, and be proactive.
- Have the ability to anticipate the needs of others to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Have the ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance; reliability is a must.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Marketing in support of all law firm practice areas (20-35 hrs/wk).
- Staff DHC sponsored events in the community (e.g. car shows, Music in the Park, Pow Wow Parade, business showcases, etc.).
- Assist with virtual webinars and in-person estate planning and elder law seminars
- Take photos at staff and community events.
- Assist in the assembling of marketing materials, proposals, promotions, mailings, and presentations.
- Assist with the organization, inventory, and fulfillment of collateral and promotional materials.
- Have the ability to learn and create simple graphics and content for signage and social media posts utilizing Canva.
- Attend marketing team meetings, track follow-up items using ASANA and Outlook.
- Filing, scanning, copying, and data entry.
- Provide scheduling support and preparation for meetings.
- Provide backup assistance to the receptionist for lunch breaks, appointments, vacations, and as needed. (5-10 hrs/wk)
- Assist Estate Planning and Elder Law practice area with seminar follow-up and administrative projects as needed. (5-10 hrs/wk)
Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate; 2-3 years work experience in customer service or service industry.
- This is an in-person, full-time position during normal business hours. Some events may be out-of-office and outside normal business hours such as seminars and community events.
- Office environment with business casual dress. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs; some bending required; sit for extended periods of time.
Please tell us why “You’re the One”, to join our team. Thank you for your interest!
$15 - $20 hourly
About DeLoach, Hofstra & Cavonis, PA
We are a small, multi-practice law firm located in Seminole, FL, offering legal services in estate planning and elder law, personal injury, real estate, litigation, and probate.
Our benefits include Health Insurance; Dental Insurance; Vision Insurance; Life Insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); 401(k) and matching; Health Savings Account (HSA).