Scott Team International
The marketing assistant ensures that Scott Team’s marketing is professional, effective, and conveys our brand, to achieve our lead generation and sales goals:
- Listing Marketing: Scott Team’s listings are professionally presented in our market to our team standards and result in significant buyer interest in each listed property.
- Referral Marketing: Scott Team clients and sphere regularly and consistently refer our agents to new clients.
- Event Marketing: Scott Team events are interesting to our target markets and well-publicized for a good turnout.
- General Marketing: the Scott Team brand is well-known, well-understood, and well-respected in our target market, attracting new clients organically.
Strategic Marketing Initiatives: Scott Team implements new marketing strategies every year, and constantly monitors the effectiveness of existing strategies.
The marketing assistant brings marketing experience in the residential real estate industry to Scott Team, and uses a broad marketing mix to meet marketing goals.
This valued team member works well with the team leader, all team agents, and the team admin staff, and understands that their role in marketing our team, our brand, and our listings is vital to the successful home sale and the reputation of our team brand.
This person creates a high degree of trust and respect with our team through their creativity, technical expertise, and ability to execute marketing initiatives and tasks on time and on budget.
- Work with team leader to plan and execute general marketing efforts using social media, website, and other channels.
- Consistently and timely execute and monitor listing marketing process for every listing, using standard packages for agent’s selected marketing level for each property, in coordination with agents, admin team, and clients.
- Work with agents to plan event marketing and execute in a timely and budget-conscious manner while meeting our event and brand goals.
- Work with team leader, agents, and admin team to develop and execute new strategies to meet our team’s marketing goals.
- Provide cheerful “above and beyond” support to sellers and agents to ensure our best possible presentation in the market.
Hours: Typically works regular office hours; occasionally needs to work off-hours to ensure listing marketing is executed timely.
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing position on a residential real estate team, including both listing and general marketing
- Experience with multiple channels, including direct mail, email, social media, webinars, and printed presentations (brochures, doorknockers, listing binders) using print, video, and written communication modes
- Experience using a variety of online systems, such as CRM and marketing automation, to execute marketing initiatives
- Experience in creating effective, interesting real estate brochure and ad copy
- Experience in print and online design using Canva and or Adobe PhotoShop, or similar online design program
- Experience in the major social media platforms and using paid advertising with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Preferred: experience in Google Ads, SEO, and website management
Experience and skill in:
- Capturing detailed information during rapid conversations.
- Following up consistently and effectively on client communications.
- Coordinating complex projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Effective, friendly person-to-person communications.
- Effective management of multiple initiatives and competing priorities in a busy office environment.
- Detail-oriented, accurate.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack and other online office and communications software.
- Smartphone and laptop literate.
- Budget conscious.
- Research skills.
- Real estate vocabulary.
- Empathetic but decisive decision maker.
$35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
About Scott Team International
Our Team is a lively, high energy, diverse group of individuals obsessed with making a living and making a great life for ourselves and our families! We love to serve our clients with excellence, celebrate wins, be there for each other for support, we are very into personal growth and development, we have a sense of humor and style, oh I almost forgot...we love to eat well!
Our mission is to create massive, lasting and positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, community and our world through the sale of real estate…
On this team we do EXCELLENCE, DETERMINED, GRATITUDE, we are TRUSTWORTHY, we love FAMILY, FITNESS and FUN, we are RESOURCEFUL and we love the GROWTH MINDSET!
- We handle high pressure situations calmly, with a sense of humor
- Everyone on the team is equal - we respect each other and our work, and we pitch in and help each other
- We are practical, with a heart - we need to get our work done efficiently, but we never forget about the people in the transaction