Pacific One Mortgage
We’re looking for a marketing assistant to join our team of mortgage professionals. We originate loans in WA, OR, HI, CA, and AZ. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, YouTube, and working with our referral partners including Real Estate Agents and Financial Planners. If you’re interested in advancing your career and being a part of the fast-paced mortgage industry and in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Work with a variety of tools, flyers, and support systems that are provided to assist you with mortgage marketing. You will have other experienced and seasoned marketing assistants to draw from. We have a robust marketing platform to work from and a marketing dept. to assist you with new ideas and with marketing campaigns to our current database of clients and with new client development.
- Help manage our YouTube Channel by working with a video editor and posting new videos as we develop them.
- Customize and implement campaigns to attract Real Estate Agents and other potential partners that we want to develop a good referral partner relationship with.
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Experience with video and YouTube is desirable. Computer experience required. Strong communication and phone skills are needed.
About Pacific One Mortgage
Pacific One has two small branch offices, one in Washington and Hawaii, that operate in a cohesive and dynamic team environment. You will be an integral part of that team.
We work alongside, a midsized mortgage bank that offers a complete benefits package and an experienced marketing group to work with.
It's the best of all worlds - working with a small, personal, and dynamic team while based on the solid foundation of a larger company that has stability and offers cutting-edge marketing tools and systems. We are excited by the prospect of growth and are in a great position to do so. We are seeking the ideal person who is excited by that as well and can help implement our marketing plans.