EK RE Partners
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Run our social media accounts and return messages to inquiries
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
$40,000 - $55,000
About EK RE Partners
EKRE believes that everyone should be part of something bigger. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to grow and contribute to something larger than themselves. Success is not a destination, it is a platform that enables you to finally do the things that matter. Every team member has a life they want to live, we care about each other, we support one another, and we perform together.