Nigel & Co. at Compass
We’re hiring a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the agents with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Utilize the Compass back end platform for design and implementation of marketing materials and CRM campaign work.
- Create and maintain marketing calendars with 3-4 "touches" per month per agent on the team.
- Continue to build and brand the team
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Must possess excellent project management skills, communication skills, and a strong work ethic
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
About Nigel & Co. at Compass
Nigel and Co. is an innovative team of real estate agents and marketers with the goals of making real estate fun. We are heavy into marketing, branding and attention to detail throughout the transactions and beyond. We do a lot of out of the box marketing ideas and need a creator who can also effectively implement ideas.