V Marketing for Real Estate
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. The position consists of many roles requiring two very important skills, communication, and organization.
If you're interested in the role please submit a cover letter, your resume, and 3 professional references with your application.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, podcasts, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Oversee social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Maintain clients social media platforms including messages to their audience
- Talk to clients on the phone and advise them on their marketing strategy
- Work with clients to create messaging and offers their prospective customers want
- Run and manage Facebook Ads
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- A background in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field preferred
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Telephone etiquette and active listening
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Able to work independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels including internal senior management, team members, and external strategic business contacts
- Experience with running and managing Facebook Ads.
$10 - $12 per hour
About V Marketing for Real Estate
We are an Inc. 5000 awarded advertising agency for professional services with offices in San Diego, CA and Omaha, NE.