Serving Immigrants, Inc.
Excellent Marketing Assistant
We are an enterprising immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our team and work directly with the owner and attorneys to support the team and help clients.
We want to be known for helping clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them. We are growing fast, and we need an experienced Marketing Assistant who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
This is a full-time job where you must be able to work 40 hours per week. Competitive compensation is available depending upon experience. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
This position will be responsible for important work, including:
- Working closely with management on developing and executing the marketing plan
- Creating and sending out the firm's monthly newsletter
- Execute Social Media Marketing Strategy by daily posting to all the firm’s social media platforms such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Google Updates, Alignable, Tic Tok, Yelp, Next-door Neighbor and YouTube to maintain a strong awareness of key client-related subjects
- Recommend and develop press releases and/or ads for local media
- Assist management with writing monthly articles
- Attend regular local networking events to cultivate and nurture relationships with possible new clients and referral sources
- Responsible for the arrangements for seminars and webinars to be conducted for prospective clients
- Identify outside organizations that would be willing to invite attorneys to speak
- Create and Send out surveys to determine client satisfaction and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Update and maintain the current tracking system to monitor and report on progress with current clients, leads, prospective new clients, and referral sources
- Develop and maintain the firm's marketing materials
- Be familiar and comply with all rules and regulations as stated in the Firm’s Policies and Procedures and Florida State Bar Rules related to attorney advertising
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our Marketing Assistant:
- You smile when you talk on the phone
- You have a knack for tracking the next steps and are persistent about following up
- You are an amazing proofreader with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with technology, especially e-mail, spreadsheets, word processing, and the internet
- You like to talk to people
- Your middle name is “No Drama”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly
- You have a deep knowledge of marketing analytics and can easily explain how your efforts have increased the number of leads contacting our firm
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You can communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally
Please provide a resume and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you along with providing a cover letter. Your cover letter should contain no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works with immigration law clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.
$13 - $14 hourly
About Serving Immigrants, Inc.
We are an entrepreneurial immigration law firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We want to be known for helping our clients stay in the United States with their loved ones, knowing they had a team behind them who really cared and fought for them.