Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
Must be fluent in Korean and English. Our legal office is expanding, and we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to help us continue to grow. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll help implement and execute winning online and offline advertising strategies that promote our legal services and uphold our brand image. Experience in the legal industry is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative thinker and multitasker who loves bringing creative ideas to the table. If you have an interest in the legal field and want to grow your marketing career, start your application today!
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms, stay up-to-date on the latest market research and advise on improvements
- Develop content for digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, and online advertisements that will get the word out there about our legal services
- Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Make a winning marketing plan that promotes our legal firm
- Handle the copywriting and image creation for all outgoing print marketing materials including letterhead, business cards, brochures, newsletters, flyers, etc., to ensure the firm is presented professionally.
- Jobseekers should be able to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- Some experience or a strong interest in the legal industry is highly preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms - basic graphic design skills are also desired
- Must be fluent in Korean and English
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Law Offices of Alex Cha & Associates
Tired of working hard with little recognition? Want to have some say in how you help clients achieve their goals? If you are interested in joining a thriving small law firm that values you and your work, this may be the job for you.