Are you interested in a career in marketing with upward mobility and an opportunity to learn from experts in the industry? We’re in search of a dynamic marketing coordinator to support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. An excellent fit for this position is a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. We welcome applicants with excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Oversee website, mailing lists, analytics, and SEO to ensure content is regularly updated with the most recent information
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Work directly with the Director of Growth to achieve all marketing-related goals and complete a variety of marketing tasks
- Bring fresh ideas to the table to implement into the current marketing objectives to aid in the overall marketing plan and strategy
- Self-sufficiency is a must for this role; the ideal candidate will be expected to take charge of the tasks they are delegated, with minimal supervision
- 2 or more years of experience in an ad agency environment or related environment
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- 2+ years of Content Creation experience
- 2+ years of Creative Blog Writing experience
- 2+ years of Website UI/UX Development experience
- 1+ years of Google Analytics and Ads experience (preferred)
- Marketing experience in Real Estate is a plus, but not required
$35,000 - $50,000
About GK Properties
Our top-ranked team is growing, we are a top Brokerage and ranked as the #1 team in the Las Vegas Valley. We are on a mission to give our clients and team OUTSTANDING service, average will not work for us.
If you thrive in a culture that is passionate, super-motivated, upbeat, hard-working, fun-loving, family-oriented, and focused on the future of real estate, then this may be the place for you and we have a system that works!