We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Must exhibit strong understanding of latest marketing trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related majors
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
$35,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what’s right, not what’s convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team’s happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.