The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
We’re looking for a marketing coordinator to join our tight-knit team of real estate professionals in their efforts to build the best brands. The ideal candidate is adept at coordinating and implementing marketing communication projects with responsibilities in social media, public relations, search marketing, advertising, and brand promotion. If you’re interested in advancing your career in the industry in an energetic and creative work environment, we can’t wait to see your application.
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
- Strong understanding of web and email systems, public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field required
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or related field
$32,000 - $35,000 yearly
About The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
The Neighborhood Company is one of the original real estate teams in the Midlands. You will work with and learn from some of the best and top-producing REALTORS in the business. You will have best-in-class, team-specific training at www.TheNeighborhoodU.com.
The members of The Neighborhood Company enjoy giving back. Each member is involved in the community in their own way, and the team serves as a "League Leader," proudly giving $10,000 to The Junior League of Columbia, annually.
This role is salaried with bonuses on production. The opportunity for profit-sharing within the KW system is also available.