FordHarrison LLP, an Atlanta-based national law firm, seeks a career-minded professional with strong administrative skills to join its marketing team as an assistant. This entry-level position is ideal for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and has excellent interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable interfacing with colleagues at all levels within the organization, take direction well, and be able to complete a high volume of work daily. Due to the nature of the responsibilities, this is an on-site position with no work-from-home option available.
- Responsibilities include processing vendor payments, check requests, attorney marketing reimbursements, sending payments to organizations, and helping to oversee the marketing budget.
- The marketing assistant also assists with marketing campaign email distribution, social media, updates to firm website and intranet, responding to website inquiries, performing company and industry research, assisting with firm and sponsored virtual and in-person events including logistics, applying for continuing education, liaising with the organization, and shipping materials.
- The marketing assistant assembles collateral materials, enters data into and updates records in the firm’s customer relationship management (CRM) system, creates mailing labels, sends out shipments and mailings, maintains an inventory of collateral and promotional items, and supports the marketing department with additional projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelors degree, focus in marketing-related field preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, effectively manage time and tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical ability, critical thinking, and keen attention to detail.
- Solid work ethic, integrity, and reliability.
- Demonstrates initiative and can work independently.
- Willing to adjust to changes in job requirements and schedule.
- Proven ability to multi-task, take ownership, prioritize, meet deadlines, and take direction when required.
About FordHarrison LLP
FordHarrison combines skilled lawyers, a national presence, a unique commitment to client service, and strong programs of diversity and mentoring, to create one of the leading law firms in the nation. We have nearly 200 lawyers in 29 offices across the country, including three affiliate offices. Adhering to the principles of the FH Promise, our attorneys strive to provide clients with sound legal advice, practical counseling, and excellent client service.
FordHarrison LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.