We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to support the top real estate agents in the industry. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing manager with the implementation and execution of real estate marketing campaigns and material development and execution. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively manage a real estate office while working with agents to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Report out monthly statistics for website and social media traffic, engagement, and lead generation and suggest ideas for optimization
- Execute marketing material in support of new market listings, just sold campaigns and new tool and tech development.
- Manage a structured process to support agents with all paperwork, marketing materials and documents required to ensure a successful real estate sale and closing.
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Real Estate experience strongly preferred but not required.
$17 - $22 hourly
About RE/MAX Suburban
RE/MAX Suburban is a top ten real estate firm in Illinois and the #1 RE/MAX in Illinois. We are home to Chicagoland's top-producing agents with 11 great suburban locations selling over $1+ billion in Real Estate every year.