Do you live and breathe social media? Do you seek out creative content and immerse yourself in the strategies of influential blogs, companies, individuals, etc? Do you truly enjoy (and have fun with) innovation, creation and development of selling a brand and creating a community?
North Group is interviewing high-capacity individuals with experience in print and digital marketing and social media management. We are seeking a TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future customers through content marketing, social media and traditional marketing efforts. In addition to driving traffic to our online communities, this individual will provide a fresh perspective on creating marketing influence. We encourage innovation. We believe that consistency and style in brand exposure is of utmost importance.
If you like Starbucks (and lots of it), a work culture that is positive and fun yet highly productive and fast-paced, if you’re loyal (because we’re like a family!) and want to be an integral part of pushing a top-ranking real estate team closer to #1, then this opportunity could be for you!
- Create and maintain content calendars, including Facebook and Instagram posts, Instagram stories, email campaigns, blogs, listing promotion, YouTube videos and more
- Create print advertising materials including brochures, flyers and other promotional material
- Accurately upload/schedule/post assets, including photos and videos, with the corresponding copy on all social platforms
- Strategize with management to develop social media initiatives and promotions, creative and appealing content (Instagram/Facebook/Website/YouTube)
- Manage and monitor social media channels
- Review and respond to user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective clients, like promotions and competitions
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Build and run regular print and social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and physical farming strategies
- Track measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI weekly
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and other duties, as assigned
- Demonstrate “all hands on deck” approach to responsibilities
- Bottom line: be a stickler for design, style and obsessed with creating innovative, fresh and on-brand content for awareness and engagement. Be obsessed with moving the needle, thinking big picture and taking creative, unique approaches.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing/brand management with emphasis on social media management
- Proven history of content calendar management and managing brand campaigns
- Writing and content creation experience (blogging, social campaigns, brochures, etc)
- Blogging experience
- Positive team-first attitude
- Robust research skills and a self-starter attitude is necessary
- Passion for new solutions and challenging broad based audiences
- Proficiency in using social media software (Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite)
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Experience of Social Media Advertising platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Must possess superior organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and meeting deadlines, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional grammar and written communication skills with a strong command of the English language
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Real Estate marketing experience considered a strong asset
- Graphic design experience considered a strong asset
$40,000 annual or based on experience
About North Group
Founded in Toronto, North Group is one of Canada’s fastest growing real estate teams. Currently serving the Golden Horseshoe from Durham to the Niagara Region, Toronto is our hub of real estate services.
With a modern approach to sales and marketing, North Group offers a completely customized and turnkey real estate experience. We intentionally challenge the boundaries of our traditional industry by implementing the latest trends and technology as the platform for our business.
At North Group, we all love real estate. Even more so, we love the stories that unfold. Our goal is to combine knowledge, passion and skills to exceed every client’s expectations, and most of all, to show through our service that we genuinely care. Real estate changes lives and because of that, we create experiences worth talking about.
Learn more about us at: