The Wehner Group Brokered By EXP Realty
As the Client Experience Coordinator you are the official Director of Happiness, our Brand Ambassador! Your job is to increase reviews, referrals, vendor support and charity fundraising through a variety of activities and engagement. Provide anyone who interacts with The Wehner Group with a high energy, positive and respectful impression.
- Oversight and management of the Friends and Family program.
- Utilize technology to systematically nurture past clients, vendors, agents and other contacts.
- Communicate through social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
- Event coordination.
- Utilize and collaborate with other departments within The Wehner Group to achieve objectives (marketing campaigns, client retention, referrals and more).
- Manage vendor program.
- Lead our charitable cause, growing our relationships in the community and giving back.
- Make people feel special!!
- Meet and practice the Wehner Group Core Values.
- Innovative, willing to take charge, create and execute projects with little to no supervision.
- Reliable and professional.
- Results driven.
- Fearless in asking for testimonials and referrals.
- Ability to lead and delegate.
- A people person and influencer.
- High work velocity.
- Ability to adapt and change as our business grows and evolves.
- High energy and positive outlook on life.
- Emotional intelligence - ability to read and communicate with people on a deep level.
$14 - $18 / hour
About The Wehner Group Brokered By EXP Realty
Jennifer Wehner founded The Wehner Group in 2003, and is in the Top 1% of agents in the nation and in the Top 15 agents out of 60,000 in Maricopa County. She was the #1 female RE/MAX team leader in 2017 before moving to eXp Realty which is now the fastest growing brokerage in history.
The Wehner Group was founded on these Core Values:
Always Possess Honesty and Integrity
Never Stop Learning and Growing: Come with a Mindset of Abundance
Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit – No Tolerance for Complaining & Negativity
Treat EVERYONE with The Highest Level of Respect
Serve Our Community and Each Other