Wyndham Destinations is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
- Are you a fun loving person that loves to vacation?
- Do you feel everyone should vacation more?
- Are you trainable?
Wyndham is seeking dynamic individuals to complement and enhance their In-House Marketing Team. The selected individual must have premier sales and customer service skills, ability to multi task and be a problem solver all while continuing an above and beyond attitude.
- Responsible for booking owners and guests staying on property both by phone and face to face to offer them an opportunity for an owner update with one of our member service employees.
- Welcome guests warmly to the resort and provide them with brief information about the resort, resort activities and services, and activities in the area.
- Must maintain above budget penetration rate of assigned guests and ensure that the overall penetration of the site is above budgeted numbers.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. (Excel and Word.)
- Must maintain department standards of production and work as a team player.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; high school diploma required.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Experience in sales and customer service.
$65,000 - $90,000+ (Hourly, Commissions and Monthly bonus structure)
About Wyndham Destinations
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 noteworthy companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"