Our growing office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Marketing and Sales Coordinator who would be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. This position will also be responsible for updating and maintaining the company website. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Updating and maintaining company website
• Take pictures at job sites of current projects to use for Marketing purposes
• Create blog posts and post to social media outlets such as Facebook, LinkedIn with traceable link to full website blog post
• Create News Blast with information piece at the top followed by feature article on bottom with links to website
• Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each industry serviced
• Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
• Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on company’s capabilities
• Assist with use of Cloud Storage systems such as Google Drive, Google Photos, ICloud, ICloud Photos and Dropbox
• Send out NewsBlast to email marketing list through HubSpot
• Respond to NewsBlast bounces, auto replies, inquiries and update contact data appropriately
• Customer/Project follow up after job completion
• Create marketing material and tracking system for the material
• Manage and assist with current and potential client relations
• Track and measure client conversations and any connection made with clients
• Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Create weekly calling lists
• Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Set phone or in person appointments and schedule through Google Calendar
• Update HubSpot for companies and contacts
• Reach out through LinkedIn to create more connections
Blast It Clean works mainly with industrial customers providing cleaning, stripping and coating services. Work is completed on job sites or at our facility.
We started as a dry ice cleaning company but have added additional cleaning solutions over the years. We have shifted our focus from residential customers and projects to larger, industrial and commercial projects and customers. We believe in forming personal relationships with our customers and employees because success is a two way street. We believe in personal and professional growth and accountability therefore we have created a Development Program for any employee to take part if he or she chooses.
Learn more about us at blastitclean.com.