Experts Real Estate
The Events Coordinator/New Business Development professional plans and conducts signature and special events. This position is also responsible for planning program activities and general development of department activities. The Events Coordinator will support company marketing initiatives and the company brand through event marketing, event promotion and event coordination.
In this role, the Events Coordinator will manage conferences, trade shows, webinars and company employee events, including the events calendar, sponsorship deliverables and all event coordination.
This person would be a valued member of a small but mighty team with high-attention to detail. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented, collaborative professional with a good sense of humor who seeks to advance our shared priorities and goals.
This is a part-time job to work on projects as needed.
- Responsibilities will include managing, planning, scheduling and promoting events that exceed participant and staff expectations
- Assist with the planning and implementation of pre and post event functions or activities
- Coordinate data management including maintenance of invite lists and RSVP’s
- Prepare and organize materials for events and event meetings
- Targeted outreach to develop new business
- Research and strategize how to market to companies and decision-makers
- Use cold phone and email outreach to secure new business conversations
- Coordinate event logistics from start to finish for internal and external events, tradeshows and webinars that support overall corporate objectives and include a clear call-to-action
- Set and manage individual event budgets that are within the quarterly/yearly budget commitments and process invoices for payment in a timely manner
- Incorporate email marketing, social media, sales communications, and other marketing channels to drive traffic to events or trade show booths and extend the company brand presence
- Build and track exhibit pre-planning timeline ensuring orders placed timely for maximum cost savings and all staff and vendors are meeting deliverables and deadlines
- Research, select and effectively manage vendor and new accounts relationships
- Outstanding organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and make decisions quickly
- Capable of working independently, with little supervision, in a fast-paced environment
- Deadline oriented and creative problem solver
- Effective communicator and presenter
- Strong people skills and ability to work with different personality types
- Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings) and comfort with occasional travel
- A true team player who feels accountable for others’ success
- Deliver the highest professional standards of excellence with each event produced
- Have fun on the job!
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour
About Experts Real Estate
Who are we? Experts Real Estate is a company based in Sandy, UT, and we are building a dynamic, fast growing, high-performance team with superb work ethics to provide excellent customer support to our clients.
Our goal is maximum customer satisfaction and nothing less. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career.