FYKES Realty Group of Keller Williams
The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision, while caring about the presentation and has a high standard for the aesthetics. They are committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail and consistent communication.
This person has an intense desire to guide clients through a stressful process, while being calm. They balance the client experience and a heavy work load through efficient and quick work.
- Be the first and main point of contact in handling Seller inquiries or complaints
from the time the listing appointment is set until they go under contract
- Oversee marketing activities and create marketing materials related to listing a home
- Meet and consult with sellers to stage their home, including coordinating necessary repairs, improvements and cleaning
- Schedule all photography appointments and meet the photographer to take room measurements
- Responsible for making the listings live on the MLS
- Schedule all Open House activities and maintain inventory of all Open House materials
- Obtain showing feedback from all agents who show the property
- Respond to all offers received, compile all the details of the offers and schedule the offer conversation between the client and Listing Specialist
- Once the client is under contract, successfully compile the data needed for the Transaction Coordinator to manage the contract to close process
- Make the client experience fun
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Pushes for solutions
- High capacity for work (You’ve heard, “I don’t know how you got that all done”)
- Concerned about doing things the right way and not stopping until it is resolved
- Growth minded and learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Don't take yourself too seriously
- College graduate
- 1 – 3 years of customer service and/or management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
$35,000 - $40,000, plus healthcare benefits and bonus opportunities
About FYKES Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we?
The mission of the FYKES Realty Group is to create a trusted real estate industry. We achieve this by providing a 10+ customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the FYKES Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We have a high accountability culture. We value and cultivate the whole person not just the professional side of our team members. We are family focused, intelligent, data driven and generous people. We take the work seriously but not ourselves!