Fast Real Estate
As the Marketing Analyst you will have the opportunity to use market research and data analysis for this rapidly growing residential real estate solutions company.
This position will report directly to our CEO. You must be experienced in working with data analysis, researching and pulling data from public records and tracking marketing plans.
You must be tech savvy. Any SQL experience would be a plus, Need advanced excel knowledge, be very detail oriented, and driven by timelines,
- Implement new marketing campaigns/strategies.
- Determine success and failure of new strategies.
- Improve lead generation.
- Improve lead quality and keep department within budget.
- Always be thinking in A/B testing.
- Continually be testing different mail pieces/variations of mail pieces on different data sets.
- Success on response rate and conversion rate/close rate.
- Making sure web forms are properly pulling through to CRM.
- Website and online platforms working in unison.
- Identifying Web/Technology issues.
- Analytics of the numbers and making decision off of the data.
- Gaining efficiency: reducing budget and producing better results.
- New Lead Generation ideas, strategies, and implementations.
- Keeping the marketing list updated.
- Implementing leadership and CEOs ideas.
- 2 years of marketing experience.
- 2 years of data analysis.
- Associates degree or higher education, or combination of education and experience.
- Expert Microsoft Office Skills: Especially Excel.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Some understanding of SQL would be a plus.
$30,000 - $45,000
About Fast Real Estate