Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Are you a detail-oriented person with the grace pressure of an air traffic controller? If you’re looking for an opportunity with guaranteed high volume and high compensation potential, we’ll get you off the Real Estate Rollercoaster and into a world of consistent paychecks and strong, stable growth opportunities. Rather than driving all over town taking photos and measurements, you’ll produce Comparative Market Analyses (CMAs) quickly from your home office via a partnership with a large corporate client that has opened up this incredible growth opportunity.
Why work here?
Our approach eliminates the seasonality and unpredictability of real estate and opens up new opportunities for people who love real estate but also value a work environment with more consistency and less risk.
What’s in it for you?
- Consistency and predictability in your work life and compensation
- An office-based (remote) job that eliminates the driving and brings order to the chaos
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Complete multiple desktop appraisals per day accurately and quickly
- Ability to perform detailed online research of properties and market areas
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Flexible schedule
- Position is remote. However, you must reside in the State of Florida
- Must have your own computer with an extra screen
- Includes one weekend day (Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Experience in real estate appraisals and valuations, or a highly analytical agent
- Licensed real estate agent or appraiser a plus - License not required
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Proficient in Excel
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet contract deadlines
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who thrives under pressure rises to the occasion and runs towards the fire
- Positive mindset and proactive attitude
- Focuses more on solutions as opposed to problems
About Laurie Finkelstein Reader Real Estate
Laurie Finkelstein Reader grew up in South Florida in a family dedicated to real estate. As a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer, Laurie and her team are responsible for over $300 million in real estate sales annually and have been recognized in the Top 1/2 of 1% of all Realtors in the Nation! In 2020, Laurie and her team helped over 950 families with their real estate needs. Our team is committed to exceeding every client's expectations, regardless of the size of their transaction.