The Treasure Davis Team
The Marketing and Agent Development Manager is responsible for recruiting quality REALTORS. The Marketing and Agent Development Manager will provide guidance, collaboration, accountability, and continuing education for the Sales Team. The Marketing and Agent Development Manager will oversee the Marketing department, provide support, accountability, and guidance for all Marketing endeavors.
- Weekly check in with management to discuss possible recruits
- Check Ins with current agents for retention purposes
- Update CRM on all prospects
- Attendance to all required meetings
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner
- Flexibility is important, as interruptions will be constant
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time frames
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing the tasks listed
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company
- Above-Average recruiting skills
- Must have career development and training skills
- Getting along with company managers, employees, sales associates, industry affiliates, and clients
- Handling difficult situations with grace
- Consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities
- Must be a problem solver
- Having regular attendance and being punctual is a must
- Willing to learn new skills required to perform the job
- Maintain well-groomed professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet prospects and co-op sales associates
Client Servicing-New Recruits
- Identify recruits and interview/screen all prospects
- ID potential team recruits and share their info with team leaders
- Oversee initial onboarding process and follow up consistently with new hires, to ensure their needs are being met
- Make regular recruiting calls and maintain CRM
- Attend offsite events to recruit agents such as title company events, lender events, broker tours, open house, WEMAR events and trade school events
- Coordinate monthly/quarterly luncheons with cross-sale agents
- Utilize social media groups to identify active agents and contact
- Research competition and help develop prospecting strategies to compete with other brokerages
- Attend all brokerage CE classes for introduction of guests and to be the “face” of TDT
Client Servicing-Existing Agents
- Maintain regular communication with current agents
- Request & Review closing surveys from agents
- Maintain mentor program and reach out to existing agents to see who would be interested in providing mentorship to newly licensed agents
- Maintain and update existing onboarding program to include brokerage history and culture overview
- Create and facilitate an annual brokerage training plan. Partner with vendors for CE classes and other business seminars
- Advertise all CE Classes, Lunch and Learns and Brokerage events on Facebook and Instagram as well as via email.
Goal Setting, Planning & Leadership
- Marketing & Agent Development Manager agrees to coach, communicate and consult with agents on ideas and concerns
- Marketing & Agent Development Manager agrees to manage time and plan out schedules in advance to ensure best use of time
- Marketing & Agent Development Manager agrees to stay accountable to goals
- Marketing & Agent Development Manager agrees to schedule and attend training and events
- Marketing & Agent Development Manager agrees to maintain real estate license
Communication & Technology
- Keep current on all social media
- Make sure to stay current with brokerage needs
- Manage Monthly updating of website, Facebook, agent roster and birthday list
- Create Facebook events for all brokerage meetings, CE and/or lunch and learn. In addition, keep agents informed of upcoming events via mass email.
Marketing Manager Role
- Develop and implement branding strategy
- Actively engaged in personal development and growth work another plus
- Manage geo farming activities
- Create a multi channel marketing plan with actionable results
- Innovate and create/implement video topics
- Track ROI of marketing pillars
- Oversee Event production
- Maintain our Team Mobile App, keeping it updated and innovative
- Create & prompt monthly social media calendar for sales team
- Manage & assist committees with idea implementation
- Develop and execute sales generation strategies that improve traffic and sales.
- Develop annual budget, monitor revenue/expenses
- Manage resources for development of creative/advertising campaigns.
- Manage and monitor social media.
- Plan and execute online marketing programs.
- Monitor on-site signage to ensure execution at the highest level
- Direct and execute merchant communications and support programs.
- Direct Public Relations strategy and implementation including approval of press releases and targeted media outlets; monitoring & reporting of results.
- Develop and manage loyalty/referral/VIP programs.
- Generate and manage promotional relationships with local attractions and other organizations.
- Create and manage relationships with tour operators, hotel partners, group sales professionals, Chamber of Commerce tourism council and other appropriate third parties to ensure assigned properties are effectively marketed.
- Manage placement and execution of tourism advertising and collateral.
- Manage ongoing client outreach campaigns
$40,000 - $50,000 + bonus
About The Treasure Davis Team
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $250 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements.