We're a top real estate team seeking a Marketing and Administrative Manager to work out of our East Bradenton home office! We're a fast-paced, thriving team that would love to add someone with a strong work ethic, relishes the opportunity to build, implement, manage multiple systems and that embraces new technologies. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication.
The fun stuff:
- Must love dogs! There are 2 boxers in the office and sometimes more. They love people and love treats!
- Copious amounts of Dad jokes! What's your favorite?
- Paid holidays (even Black Friday!)
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Health Insurance if needed
- Year-End Profit Sharing
- Develops and implements systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, contact database management, and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed.
- Prepare all marketing materials for new team listings and maintain consistent communication with sellers up to a contract.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the closing process.
- Maintains all team filing systems and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference/marketing materials and forms are available and current.
- Serves as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Responsible for keeping the team owner informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Quarterly check-in calls to past clients
- Coordination and execution of client events.
- Placing social media advertising and monitoring results.
- Weekly tracking of all team agents' lead generation activities.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way.
- Calm under pressure
- Proficiency in programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, GSuite.
- STRONG knowledge of social media platforms.
- Manage all Lead Generation Technologies
- "WOW" our clients with superior customer service
- Manage Listing files and Contract to Close Files
- Support agents in finding solutions and assist in handling issues that need to be addressed
- Handle overflow activities and tasks from other Administrative positions
Advanced Skills (Bonus):
- Graphic Design/Video Editing Experience.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM); Ex: Salesforce, FollowUpBoss, etc.
- Real Estate Contract To Close and/or Listings Management
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Is effective at summarizing and communicating
- Ability to find solutions to issues that may sometimes need to be "out of the box"
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team by managing issues with clients appropriately
- Able to prioritize and manage shifting tasks
$40,000 - $45,000 Annually
About Team Pepka
Our Mission is to exceed the expectations of those we serve through honesty, integrity and unparalleled service! We provide every Team Pepka client with a one of a kind customer experience.