KEY Education is looking for a Marketing Administrative Assistant with great people skills!
The Marketing Administrative Assistant is integral to, and essential in, serving as a point of contact for customers with queries about products and services. In this responsibility, there is a clear expectation of identifying clients' needs, responding in a timely manner, maintaining and updating sales leads and customer records, meeting scheduling, and respective department managers throughout the year.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-Time
Benefits: Extended Health Care, Dental Care, Life Insurance
- Act as the first point of contact for customer inquiries, respond in a timely manner, and maintain good communication with prospects.
- Contacting customers by phone, email or WeChat to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales lead and customer records to CRM.
- Support the overall efforts of sales initiatives including informing new prospects about KEY seminars, classes, services and expertise.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Provide verbal and written translation as needed for communication and marketing purposes (Mandarin中文/English).
- Facilitate communication between clients, KA, and Ed department
- Maintenance of office routine to ensure the smooth operations of organizational procedures and other administrative or organization-related duties as needed.
- Assist Marketing Manager in continuously identifying and improving departmental operation processes.
- Other responsibilities and directives as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in business administration or related program;
- One to two (1-2) years of experience in sales administration role or from working in a similar office environment;
- Experience with CRM software, Zoom and Google Workspace (Spreadsheets in particular);
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese Mandarin required;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About KEY Education
KEY Education is a Vancouver-based admissions guidance and learning enrichment company. While we may be a local market leader, our reach is global. Our team consists of qualified professionals who are passionate about education, making KEY the trusted source for families seeking top-quality supplementary education services and guidance in applying to their dream schools around the world at all levels, from preschool to graduate programs.
With our team of industry experts who are former independent school staff members, our students have gained admission to highly-selective independent schools including:
- Canada: Crofton House, York House, Collingwood, Mulgrave, Stratford Hall, Southridge, Southpointe Academy, St. George’s, St. John’s, Shawnigan Lake School, and St. Michaels University School
- United States: Phillips Exeter Academy, Berkshire, The Episcopal School, Harker, Tilton, Storm King, and Ethel Walker