KW Preferred Properties
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? We should probably talk!
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend Benefits
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team through social media and other avenues
- Helping clients through the closing process
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- The candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
$55,000 - $60,000
About KW Preferred Properties
Keller Williams Preferred Properties (KWPP) is an independently owned real estate brokerage located in Upper Marlboro, MD. We specialize in residential sales and leasing, short sales, foreclosures, bank-owned REOs, commercial sales, and leasing.
We like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas, in particular, define us as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology.
We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.
We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives, and a true sense of family and belonging.